PLA (Polylactic acid) is an environmentally friendly material that can easy to be degraded and without the smell. It is a thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS and most often doesn't require a heated bed. It is the " default " recommended material for many desktop 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
• Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
• No block nozzle, good stick hotbed, a smooth PLA used
• Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
•Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.05mm, roundness +/-0.03mm.
- PLA+ has retained all the advantages of PLA.
- Extracted and purified from corn grain;
- High rigidity, good glossiness, and transparency;
- Suitable for printing larger models;
- Toughness is 10 times more than the PLA on the market.
- No wiredrawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate;
- No cracking problem.
|Best printing temperature||190-210℃||205-225℃|
|Impact strength||4 KJ/㎡||7 KJ/㎡|