- V Slot cooperate with Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, integrating with classic elements, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
- Super Printing size with one-piece structure, save space but building the world.
- Only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
- Safety protected Power supply, reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection functions to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing. Ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with High-Precision printing quality.
- Patent Technology: MK8 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; Patent Technology: V Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly, and durable
- New Viscous Platform sticker to replace reprinting tape and glue, solve warping problem but save the printing cost.
- 24 hours testing for key components before delivery and one year warranty.
- Good printing quality, reasonable cost for the beginners, and good performance for the enthusiasts.
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Power Supply: Mean Well UL certified power supply
- Printing Size: 220*220*250mm / 8.6x8.6x9.8 inches
- Machine Size: 440*410*465mm / 17.3x16.1x18.3 inches
- Package weight: 8.6kg / 19 lbs
- Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm ABS/PLA,WOOD,FLEXIBLE,Carbon firber,PA....
- Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Precision: ±0.1mm
- File Format: OBJ, G-Code, STL(in CURA converted to G-Code)
- Working Mode: USB cable (not included) online compatible or micro-SD (offline)
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 255 ℃
- Max Hotbed Temperature: 110 ℃
|Ship From||To:||Shipping Time|
|Czech Republic||Most Countries in Europe||3-7 business days|
|United States||United States||3-7 business days|
|Canada and Mexico||15-30 business days|
|China||Canada, Australia||15-30 business days|
|Most 3D Printer parts, accessories and filaments will be shipped seperately from China.||15-30 business days|
|Note: Processing Time 1-2 business days|