- Two-color printing: double-injection and one-out nozzle design. Two filaments, two extruders, one nozzle. Z-axis update to 2 lead screws+Continuation Print of Power Failure+Filament monitor function（this function can detect when filament is running out or not）
- Integrated design: The exterior design of the profiled sheet metal base is used to store most of the electronic components in the sheet metal bottom case.
- 4.3-inch colorful touch screen: user-friendly UI design, with sound prompts perfect human-machine dialogue function, to bring users an unprecedented intelligent operating experience.
- Carboloy silicon printing platform: no need to use glue, perfect bonding with filaments at 60℃, Reduce adhesion after cooling, the model and platform are easy to separate, and the model is easy to remove.
- larger power supply: use well-known mean well large power supply, only needs 6 minutes to heat the hot bed to 100℃.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)
- Number of Nozzles: 1
- Print Area: 300 x 300 x 400mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.8”)
- Dual-extruder: 270 x 270 x 400mm (10.6 x 10.6 x 15.8”)
- Print Speed: 100 mm/s
- Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05mm to 0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm, compatible 0.2mm and 0.3mm
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75mm PLA, PETG
- Heated Bed Temperature: 100°C(212℉)
- Mode of Operation: Connected to a PC or Offline with SD card
- Compatible Formats: stl, obj, amf
- Compatible Software: Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
- Power Supply: AC Input 110-220V; DC Output 24V 480W
|Ship From||To:||Shipping Time|
|Czech Republic||Most Countries in Europe||3-7 business days|
|United States||United States||3-7 business days|
|Canada and Mexico||15-30 business days|
|China||Canada, Australia||15-30 business days|
|Most 3D Printer parts, accessories and filaments will be shipped seperately from China.||15-30 business days|
|Note: Processing Time 1-2 business days|