3D Modeling and Printing Bootcamp in Collaboration with Yale Funbotics
Sponsered by www.creality3d.shop
Virtual Program Details
- Receive an Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer
- Learn how to 3D model using OnShape
- Learn how to 3D Print Creations
- Interact with and Establish Relationships with Yale Mentors
- Join the Funbotics Network,
- Allowing Students to Establish Relationships with Funbotics Leadership
- Friday July 23rd 5:00PM-8:00PM,
- Saturday July 24th
- Sunday July 25th 1:00PM-4:00PM
Bootcamp Donation Requirement
A donation of bronze tier or higher is required to participate in the program.
All proceeds will be used to enroll students in free Funbotics Engineering Innovation Camps for students underrepresented in STEM from low-income communities.
- Bronze Tier: $500 - Supports 1 Students in Need
- Silver Tier: $750 - Supports 2 Students in Need
- Gold Tier: $1000 - Supports 3 Students in Need
In the Funbotics 3D Modeling and Printing Camp, students will learn how to 3D model and 3D print their creations.
As part of the virtual program, students will receive an Ender 3 Pro 3D printer to build and keep.
Over the course of three – 3 hour sessions, students work closely with assigned Yale University mentors to build their 3D printers, learn computer aided design in OnShape, and 3D print various custom objects.
Participants not only establish long lasting relationships with these Yale mentors and become a part of the Funbotics Network, but also gain the equipment and a strong foundation for future engineering exploration.
Program open to 3rd-12th grade students. Students in 5th grade and below require parent supervision.